I think this is where my final idea is starting to come together. I really liked this idea and developed it in lots of different ways until I settled with one.
I had to create 2 a3 potential final designs using photoshop. Both were created from sketches in the folder. I did choose 2 completly different ones but I like the top one better than I like the bottom one. I think the composition of the top one is alot stronger however, still alot of room for improvement.
I've gone on the design few more ideas to try and improve my favourite design from the previous page. With feedback from my tutors aswell as my own thoughts I came up with a few different ways I could improve my poster.
I created some of my new improved designs on photoshop. Only with little bits that I changed, so you might not be able to see but the bottom one is eventually where I wanted to get to and I'm happy with my final design.