About Me

My photo
I'm Sian Pryce, a student at Wolverhampton Unversity, studying Graphic Communication.

Thursday 20 October 2011

'Zine' Ideas

I chose what fonts I wanted to use and drew them out. I chose a serif font and a sans serif font. Garamond and Helvetica.

These are a few of my designs for the 'Zine' I will eventually develop them on the computer. I think my favourite designs are the bottom 2, I've added a stip of a map, and I think this links to me subject well as I'm talking about Travel in Wolverhampton City.

This is another page of my designs for the 'Zine' I really like the 2 left hand ones. The top one is kind of reflective with both parts of the title on they're side. I was also trying to represent roads as my subject is travel. The bottome left hand design, I think i could play around with positioning of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment