About Me

My photo
I'm Sian Pryce, a student at Wolverhampton Unversity, studying Graphic Communication.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

'My Space'... Creating the final piece.

I think this is where my final idea is starting to come together. I really liked this idea and developed it in lots of different ways until I settled with one.
I had to create 2 a3 potential final designs using photoshop. Both were created from sketches in the folder. I did choose 2 completly different ones but I like the top one better than I like the bottom one. I think the composition of the top one is alot stronger however, still alot of room for improvement.
I've gone on the design few more ideas to try and improve my favourite design from the previous page. With feedback from my tutors aswell as my own thoughts I came up with a few different ways I could improve my poster.
I created some of my new improved designs on photoshop. Only with little bits that I changed, so you might not be able to see but the bottom one is eventually where I wanted to get to and I'm happy with my final design.

 
This is my final poster, printed as a3 on luster paper. I'm so happy with the way it has turned out. I think making everything come out of the wheel instead of just using it to frame the photo works brilliantly! The way the the ivy is coming out then goes back in leads you to the dog where he comes back out of the wheel, then you're lead back in and out again with the tree! It really leads your eys across the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment