About Me

My photo
I'm Sian Pryce, a student at Wolverhampton Unversity, studying Graphic Communication.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

'Zine' Designs... Working on the computer.

I'd never used Indesign before this, and with the help from Jeff I created the top design for my DPS. I can still work on it to improve it but for a first attempt I was very pease with the way it turned out!
The second design I did on the computer was the Hello and Welcome one. As a first design I think it worked well, however, the photo I used turned out pixelated so I definetly need to change that. There is still room for improvement though.

Working on the computer still, I've tried to improve my DPS about travel. I recieved some good feedback about these from Jess and peers and feedback in ways I could slightly improve these again for my final. I think hese designs are definelty getting there though and I am starting to enjoy and feel more comfortable using Indesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment